January 24, 2009

DOUBLE DIP.

January 19, 2009


On this trip to Shin-Ōkubo, I tired some of the best I have ever tasted in my life. Each day was like an attack on my tastebuds. It's always amazing to me how Japanese people are able to perfect other culture's cuisine.

新大久保へ。

Here's just two of my recommendations.

Then we went and ate the biggest samgyeopsal I have ever seen in my life at 味ちゃん.


18mmの厚切りサンギョプサル(国産豚)は必食!!


This?


Or This?






Great company as well.


Chowing down Korean style.


Korean BBQ with the crew.




Peace and thanks Shoko and Yoshio!!!

Good company, good food, good times.


January 24, 2009

More food!!!

Lunch at Partenope(great pizza lunch spot) with Wakana, Yui and Tetsuya.

会議終了後、会社の友人たちと、恵太が働くナポリピッツァで有名なパルテノペへ。



Pizza with mozzarella, basil and tomato sauce.


Keita.






Big things from this man coming in 2009.


Yeah, its completely ok to be jealous.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home