March 05, 2009

TOKYO.

February 28, 2009

Jackie Mclean (May 17, 1931 — March 31, 2006)

ジャズを聴きたいとき、何気なく手に取ると、Jackie Mcleanが多くなってしまいます。


谷中銀座へ。












この先が階段で下りると「谷中銀座」です。



And where things can very funny and yet very indifferent at the same time!
そして同時にスゴくおかしくもあり、スゴく無関心な所です。

人に優しい。

来てみて懐かしい地域型商店街。

創業昭和8年 谷中の老舗「肉のすずき」。毎月のようにテレビや雑誌に取材されているやつです。

All humans have been eradicated today. A few exceptions are these guys...They're just as effective and don't ever ask for rises.
この人たちは例外だが。。。時給をあげろとは一生言われない。

It's decadent. Some of the best in town.
とても豪華です。町で一番と言っていい程のおいしいメンチカツ。谷中商店街の名物と言えば、やっぱここのメンチカツでしょ。

Bikes come from the past.



Tokyo by Day.

昼間の東京









寛永寺。













駒形どぜうへ。


下町・浅草で200余年の歴史を誇る駒形どぜう。江戸っ子の粋を味わえます。


Always most inspiring to be back in Asakusa. The sights, smells, tastes and people...they all add up the collective conscious.
見るもの、匂い、味、そして人。。。すべて総合して作り出される意識。

Your highly f*cking unusual dojo nabe! It was good though.
とっても珍しい「どぜうなべ」。



Your typical delicious "Yanagawa".
定番の「柳川」。

Haruna. I look forward to our next meeting. 
次に会えるのを楽しみにしています。



Your slightly less typical whale sashimi...
あまり定番ではない鯨の刺身。



Many people draw scared lots to learn their fortune for the new year. 


This is pretty cool...I was wondering about this. 
これは結構おもしろい。。。









Shoko.
ファッションチェック!

Dinner was followed at Rabu. Lisa, Shoko, Haruna, and Rie all joined. 


豚しゃぶ・有機野菜 東銀座 羅豚へ。









Ginza by night.
夜の銀座

You can't see Ginza without seeing the amazing architectural work like Hermes. 


Ginza MARUGOへ。


You can feel the creativity cracklin' in the air! In the reality, we're all scratching our heads saying "2009? I have no fucking clue."
みんなの創造力が空気から伝わってきます。



Two things I'll be acknowledging more from now on...
1.Thank you.
2.I am lucky.


And this time you're coming with me.

Stay tuned. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home