March 11, 2009

TOKYO 3.

March 8, 2009

And here I am again. Nakameguro.

Dinner at Dallorto with Ryo, Takashi and Takuya. A great homestyle Italian spot restaurant in Nakameguro.

地鶏レバーのムース、イチジクと熊本産小麦のブリオッシュトースト添え

Pretty damn good!


More food!!!
宮崎東さんの安心卵と自家製パンチェッタのカルボナーラ

バジリコと自家製セミドライトマトのマルゲリータ & 4種のチーズのピッツァ、蜂蜜を添えて

Ryo.


Caught up with my old friends Takuya and Ryo who's seen here with Takashi. You could say they have shit goin' on. 

Ryo.


Don't look too excited there Takuya...funniest man Tokyo hands down.


It's Italian! Go Figure...






ALL incredibly prepared desserts! It's a dream. Or a nightmare, depending on how much weight you're trying to lose.
ティラミス カシスのソルベ添え

すべてがすばらしくおいしいデザートなんです。夢のようでした。ダイエットで痩せようとしている人にとっては悪夢ですが。



温製チョコレートケーキ ヴァニラのジェラート添え

Awesome food there and chill ambiance.

おいしい料理とまったりとした雰囲気。

Takashi. Big things from this man coming in 2009.

Unfortunately, the time has come to leave Tokyo. We had one last supper together before parting ways (for now)...this dope Italian restaurant.

He's heading back to Kyoto...one of my favorite cities in the world-envy.
京都でも頑張れよ。

They have a really great character and I was lucky enough to tag along for dinner with them.

Anyway, I'm wrecked...Sayonara till next time. More to come from TOKYO....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home