April 19, 2009

ROLLIN'

April 17, 2009

As the song goes...people make the world go around.

This is amazing.

Beautiful and truly inspiring.

デジタルスチールカメラを使って1年以上撮影しつづけた東京だそうです。

36.

After the meeting, I spent a day in Akasaka checking out the sites (plus it was his birthday!)
(Most of these photos are big jpgs. Click to see the enlarged version.

My colleague friend, Mitsuhiro had his 36th birthday and he just got an MBA at the University of Chicago. So we decided at the last min to celebrate.

The crew from IL Casita handmade us a cake from scratch....really nice surprise for both of us.

Mitsuhiro x Cake
(ほとんどの写真は大きなjpgsです。クリックすると拡大写真が出ます。)

Today was Matsumoto-san's birthday and we celebrated with a nice dinner. It's not everyday sings "Happy Birthday" to you!

Keep up the good work, Matsumoto-san.


Nice way to spend his born day.

生まれた日のいい過ごし方。

Dinner was followed at one of my favorite spots, IL Casita. JS / Dom Pérignon , TT / Prudential, Sonran / yahoo!, Akiko, NI and MM all joined. First time we have ever drunk but I feel like I've know this brotha for a long, log time.

お気に入りのIL Casitaでディナーをしました。

It's decadent and turned out to be a pretty good birthday.


April 18, 2009

A bunch od us headed out to Aoyama to catch the anuaul Series between the Hiroshima Carp and the Tokyo Swallows.






広島先発の前田健太




野球好きの人間にとってはいい季節になりました。





The sole run of the game came in the bottom of the second inning when Shinya Miyamoto drove a solo home run to center field, a low fly that just cleared the fence in its shallow arc, making the game 1-0 Tokyo, where it would remain.

投手戦!



This is really incredible and inspirational.


Damn, that's love right there. Good lookin' out on the support.

ぜか元気な広島ファン・・・。かつての阪神ファンのように,勝ち負け以外の楽しみ方を覚えるようになったということか?!って言ったらぶっとばさるはず。



Mori.

巨人ファン。

Lisa.

巨人ファン。

Kuumiko.

中日ファン。

ちなみに自分はロッテファンです。



はちゃ米。沖縄で古くから「はちゃぐみ」として親しまれている米菓子です。雷おこしに似ています。



10:00pm:

Weekend in Tokyo is a hole activity. We seem to be ob a constant search for a private, close by, tasty spot...and then whenn the riffraff appear, the hunt continues again.

週末の東京では聖なる儀式です。僕たちは常により近くて、プライベートで、おいしい穴場を探し。。。人ごみが増えるとまた探検がはじまります。

This evening, I went to a cafe in Aoyama. Discovered this really hidden obsecure cafe, So now, when people ask me for my favorite spot, I have to say "No offense, but I would rather not say."
Here's my new spot. Please don't come.


「みんなの仕事場」をコンセプトにしたカフェ。

These guys do some really nice work.


I could feel the positive energy there.

窓が246(青山通り)の渋谷方面を向いていて真下で道が右と左に分かれていくところ、道をかき分ける船の先端にいるような感じです。

r

日本人が苦手とする、RとLの発音。r の音は「舌を口の奥に持ち上げる」ことで発音します。↑上記参照

If you find yourself out late and need a bite, I recommend you.

空いてるし、良いですよ。

April 19, 2009

Omiya.

Man, I haven't played in a long time.

We were graced with just PERFECT weather. I mean really epic conditions. And it was just the right setting for an exhibition match.

I see skies of blue. Clouds of white.

青い空。白い雲。

Anyway, it was a great afternoon of baseball and the competition is defintely worthy of contention. I'm looking forward to a championship tourney next month.




I am training for next month.

ゆるい1日でした。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home