ROCKSTAR.
March 20, 2009
Oasis.
As some of you might know, Oasis has been doing a worldwide tour. They made a stop in Tokyo and did a performance at Makuhari.
Oasis in 幕張メッセ。
Like I said, I find it difficult in my early thirty age bracket to attend live rock show now. I used to be diehard. But now I just don't have it in me anymore.
There are exceptions.
It was an awesome live show.
最高のライブでした。
Look at this photo. That's a star right there.

これがスターです。
Common. They killed the crowd. These guys encompass everything that is still good about rock and roll.

The QUATTRO opening for Oasis. (クアトロがオープニングを飾りました。)
ノエとリアムが音を聞いて選んだ1組との事です。
良かったです。
The show was a visual mindfuck. Mr. Gallagher really brought the rock live show to another level here. You cannot contest that he soes not work hard for his money.
Which quickly grew....

人はどんどん集まり。。。
I was surprised to see them able to easily command this large stage. They friggin' KILLED it...effortlessly. Oh and for the cherry on top, The QUATTRO opened for Oasis.
Well, Oasis killed them.

今回の大きな会場でそつなく指揮を取れていたのは驚きでした。ヤバかった。
彼らの独占でした。
"Don't Look Back In Anger"
One of my favorite tracks from their old album.
アンコールの「Don't look back in anger」はアコースティックバージョンでやってくれました。会場は大合唱。
アコースティックの湿っぽい感じが余計に沁みました。

Check out who else rolled through! Hiro and Ayano.

他にも来てくれた人たちをチェック!

Oasis ended the night right. They gave a stellar performance.
March 21, 2009
The following day, I went to check out Saori at Nish-Sugamo Arts Factory.
Between 95 and 97kg / Yukio Minagawa
95kgと97kgのあいだ
It's really interesting. And for better or worse, the crow was also really interesting.


ゆるい感じで。
They have one of the best theaters in the city.

Thanks to Saori for inviting me.
I felt I was watching a major pop star in the making. Big things are about to blow for Saori.
Saori says "wassup!"

今度は映画にも出演するみたいです。引き続き、頑張れよー!
This was really a weird theatrical creation. I'm sure after 12 cans of beer, it all makes sense?! But overall, a nice little nuggets of a performance.


その後は、おばあちゃんの原宿コース。巣鴨!

下町情緒溢れる街並です。



一番気に入ったのはWelzen。岩手の地ビールです。
Oasis.
As some of you might know, Oasis has been doing a worldwide tour. They made a stop in Tokyo and did a performance at Makuhari.
Oasis in 幕張メッセ。
Like I said, I find it difficult in my early thirty age bracket to attend live rock show now. I used to be diehard. But now I just don't have it in me anymore.
There are exceptions.
It was an awesome live show.
最高のライブでした。
Look at this photo. That's a star right there.

これがスターです。
Common. They killed the crowd. These guys encompass everything that is still good about rock and roll.

The QUATTRO opening for Oasis. (クアトロがオープニングを飾りました。)
ノエとリアムが音を聞いて選んだ1組との事です。
良かったです。
The show was a visual mindfuck. Mr. Gallagher really brought the rock live show to another level here. You cannot contest that he soes not work hard for his money.
Which quickly grew....
人はどんどん集まり。。。
I was surprised to see them able to easily command this large stage. They friggin' KILLED it...effortlessly. Oh and for the cherry on top, The QUATTRO opened for Oasis.
Well, Oasis killed them.
今回の大きな会場でそつなく指揮を取れていたのは驚きでした。ヤバかった。
彼らの独占でした。
"Don't Look Back In Anger"
One of my favorite tracks from their old album.
アンコールの「Don't look back in anger」はアコースティックバージョンでやってくれました。会場は大合唱。
アコースティックの湿っぽい感じが余計に沁みました。
Check out who else rolled through! Hiro and Ayano.
他にも来てくれた人たちをチェック!
Oasis ended the night right. They gave a stellar performance.
March 21, 2009
The following day, I went to check out Saori at Nish-Sugamo Arts Factory.
Between 95 and 97kg / Yukio Minagawa
95kgと97kgのあいだ
It's really interesting. And for better or worse, the crow was also really interesting.
ゆるい感じで。
They have one of the best theaters in the city.
Thanks to Saori for inviting me.
I felt I was watching a major pop star in the making. Big things are about to blow for Saori.
Saori says "wassup!"
今度は映画にも出演するみたいです。引き続き、頑張れよー!
This was really a weird theatrical creation. I'm sure after 12 cans of beer, it all makes sense?! But overall, a nice little nuggets of a performance.
その後は、おばあちゃんの原宿コース。巣鴨!
下町情緒溢れる街並です。
一番気に入ったのはWelzen。岩手の地ビールです。


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home