April 26, 2009

SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE.

April 26, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire.

Great movie by Boyle!

Slumdog Millionaire is great film that just came out from Danny Boyle. Amazing cast. Amazing location and very creative storyline.Not your typical feel good film...



April 25, 2009

FAREWELL EMIKO.

笑子のお別れ会です。沖縄へ帰ることになりました。

Some parting shots from Saturday...

...always get me up.

I really love rainy overcast days. I don't know why...I just do. Waking up to the sound of rain hitting the pavement and cabs splashing thru is music to my ears.

雨が激しかったですね。でも雨の日は大好き。

ぼった屋さんに行ってきました。


場所は恵比寿から8分程歩いたところ。Vシュランを見て行きたかった店です。

Lady of the night.

沖縄にいたころからの付き合いです。



パフォーマンス系のお好み焼き屋さんですが、味は十分なもの。ぜひ3、4人で行ってパフォーマンスを満喫してください。

The other thing you have to eat in here is their chicken.


The personal service was amazing. Yeah, thats the chef trying our bibs on for us.




There are certain foods you must try when you're here. One is Okonomiyaki. It's native Osaka-style food that they are know for specializing in. It's honestly one my favorite things in the world, its fun to make.






BIG UPS to their dope hospitality. Next week in Ibaraki fellas...its my turn.

今年も相変わらずで。

Emiko.

次回は砂辺あたりで遊ぼうな。9月くらいかな?


The man. The Myth. The Mack, Yamamura-san is keeping busy.

テレビ番組「クイズ$ミリオネア」に 出演したことも。それで思い出しました。↑映画『スラムドッグ$ミリオネア

面白かったです。


〆には、"塩焼きそば"。

***VEGETARIANS TURN AWAY***


In Tokyo, its all about the food! For some reason, you have to eat till you're about to explode. No ifs, ands or buts about it.


The dinner was so perfect, I would have done it allo over again. To be dead honest, I was completely satisfied.


You gotta love spring in Tokyo. Self portrait via GR Digital.

自分で自分を撮ってました。。。

Good luck with your life, Emiko! Till next time.

See ya soon and thanks as always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home