SITE MOVE.
I'm torn to say that So Many Roads will be shutting down.
I've made the decision to move everything to a centralized http://boogieeverywhereigo.blogspot.com website.
So while I have loved So Many Roads, it's the right time to consolidate.
I've made the decision to move everything to a centralized http://boogieeverywhereigo.blogspot.com website.
So while I have loved So Many Roads, it's the right time to consolidate.


1 Comments:
hello! sorry I need to ask you a very important favour! I am a journalism student currently doing a lifestyle journalism MA. for my final project I have to do a travel blog, and I'd like to use the "somanyroads" domain. I'd not dare to ask you if you wouldn't say that you have closed down this blog. As you won't be using any more, is it too much to ask for you to delete it so that I can use that name? I am very sorry for the inconvenience and thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home