GINZA.
July 1, 2009
Ginza.
I joined my friend Maiko who is in town for her internship. She brought along her very talented friend Ryan.
Dinner was at the Konakara.
おでん処「こなかな」へ。

かきおでん。
Oden is a Japanese winter dish consisting of several ingredients such as boiled eggs, daikon radish, konnyaku, and processed fish cakes stewed in a light, soy-flavoured dashi broth. Ingredients vary according to region and between each household. Karashi (Japanese mustard) is often used as a condiment.
This is classy and simple.

Maiko. You are always welcome to Tokyo.

Delicious and healthy food, classy relaxed atmosphere and just a remarkable dining experience.




A shot of Ryan.

I teamed up with an elite squad with Ryan, is also a law student in New York.

It's quite tasty.

I enjoyed every second of it.
Ginza.
I joined my friend Maiko who is in town for her internship. She brought along her very talented friend Ryan.
Dinner was at the Konakara.
おでん処「こなかな」へ。
かきおでん。
Oden is a Japanese winter dish consisting of several ingredients such as boiled eggs, daikon radish, konnyaku, and processed fish cakes stewed in a light, soy-flavoured dashi broth. Ingredients vary according to region and between each household. Karashi (Japanese mustard) is often used as a condiment.
This is classy and simple.
Maiko. You are always welcome to Tokyo.
Delicious and healthy food, classy relaxed atmosphere and just a remarkable dining experience.
A shot of Ryan.
I teamed up with an elite squad with Ryan, is also a law student in New York.
It's quite tasty.
I enjoyed every second of it.
Labels: food


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home