A NICE SET.
May 20, 2009
Time keeps ticking.... but been a slow week.
Like we always do a this time! Party at AOI NAPOLI.
My friend Noriko-san who is former colleague put together a splendid dinner party along with our friends. I really applaud Noriko-san for putting this together...
All the ladies in the house "Yeah!".
Highlights below:
Well, when you interact with very interesting people, you get mixed up into this hurricane of talent that you cannot escape.
Small, private and very talented. A nice group of individuals...

The "Y". It seems that the week has taken a more social turn than what I am used to.

目が怖いです。
Keiko

She is just way too humble.
First off, if it wasn't for Shogo acting as host, it wouldn't have been nearly as interesting.
The "S".

飲みすぎて撃沈しました。いつものことですが。
The "Y". With my colleague and friend from LVMH, Noriko-san. She brought along her very multi-talented friend Yumiko-san. She just opened her tax accountancy.

Discovered this really hidden obscure Italian restaurant. The food was divine. I don't think I can find my way back there though...it was really hidden.

雑誌『東京カレンダー』に掲載されたようなので、平日でも結構混み合ってます。
Summertime at Tokyo is always a lot better than the Winter time. It's awesome.

外日和。
The highlight of the show for me was Noriko-san.
突っ込みどころ満載です。

またの名をバブルの末裔。来週からカナダに移住して、日本とカナダ間でプロジェクト・ベースの仕事が中心となるようです。
The "N". She really is a phenomenal talent. She's fluently trilingual and have absorbed the culture of each countries.
Oh yes. there will be DOUBLES.

The "T". AND we've got some really exciting things in the works.

爽健美茶ブランドを手がけたのはこの人です。「イカレたサーファー」と呼んでいます。僕たちでとてもエキサイティングな事を計画中です。
I'm jealous.

Kaori, who heads up the marketing for the Kanebo.

She is also way too humble.
It ended up being a 4hr chit chat...which is always better.
There was no special event going on when I snapped this photos. This is your average Thursday night.
More to come as the festivities begin...Stay Tuned.
Time keeps ticking.... but been a slow week.
Like we always do a this time! Party at AOI NAPOLI.
My friend Noriko-san who is former colleague put together a splendid dinner party along with our friends. I really applaud Noriko-san for putting this together...
All the ladies in the house "Yeah!".
Highlights below:
Well, when you interact with very interesting people, you get mixed up into this hurricane of talent that you cannot escape.
Small, private and very talented. A nice group of individuals...
The "Y". It seems that the week has taken a more social turn than what I am used to.
目が怖いです。
Keiko
She is just way too humble.
First off, if it wasn't for Shogo acting as host, it wouldn't have been nearly as interesting.
The "S".
飲みすぎて撃沈しました。いつものことですが。
The "Y". With my colleague and friend from LVMH, Noriko-san. She brought along her very multi-talented friend Yumiko-san. She just opened her tax accountancy.
Discovered this really hidden obscure Italian restaurant. The food was divine. I don't think I can find my way back there though...it was really hidden.
雑誌『東京カレンダー』に掲載されたようなので、平日でも結構混み合ってます。
Summertime at Tokyo is always a lot better than the Winter time. It's awesome.
外日和。
The highlight of the show for me was Noriko-san.
突っ込みどころ満載です。
またの名をバブルの末裔。来週からカナダに移住して、日本とカナダ間でプロジェクト・ベースの仕事が中心となるようです。
The "N". She really is a phenomenal talent. She's fluently trilingual and have absorbed the culture of each countries.
Oh yes. there will be DOUBLES.
The "T". AND we've got some really exciting things in the works.
爽健美茶ブランドを手がけたのはこの人です。「イカレたサーファー」と呼んでいます。僕たちでとてもエキサイティングな事を計画中です。
I'm jealous.
Kaori, who heads up the marketing for the Kanebo.
She is also way too humble.
It ended up being a 4hr chit chat...which is always better.
There was no special event going on when I snapped this photos. This is your average Thursday night.
More to come as the festivities begin...Stay Tuned.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home