April 30, 2009

8 DAYS OFF.

April 29, 2009

Take the 8 days off. Apologies... Trying to recuperate my brain before work gets crazy. Need energy for that shit ya know...

But I will manage to make myself productive over the week:

Springtime at Tokyo and baseball game is always a lot better than the Winter time. The weather is such a huge factor for this city.

I see skies of blue.



I must say, Makuhari is beautiful! It's just a gorgeous city.


And Ithink to myself.....what a wonderful world.







ここに住むことになるのかも知れません。





Yuta Omine
大嶺 祐太

沖縄の皆さんへ。試合を組み立てられる投手になって、ローテンションの一角を担ってもらいたいですね。





Chiba Lotte Marines. Hardcore. Preparing for the summer. Big things to come this summer.

雰囲気、いい感じです。

THIS close. Pretty amazing.

このフィールドウイングシートは内野席のグラウンド、ファウルゾーンに突き出した座席のことで選手たちのプレーが本当に目の前で見える特等席です。

View from the row of Chiba Marine Stadium.


We were graced with just PERFECT weather. I mean really epic condition.



ほんと目の前をさえぎるものもなく、素晴しい眺めでした。

It's really fun and adictive.

試合見るのもいつもより緊張感もって集中できます。



From there it was some laid back chillin' and watching what this man does best.






すでに4杯目......

It's decadent. I ate it way tooooo fast, and subsequently got some beatdown quality brain freeze.

今シーズン初の「かき氷」

あまりにも早く食い過ぎたので頭がすばらしくキ〜ンとなり、やられちゃいました。





なんて平和なんだろう、っていう昼下がり。ゆっくり時間が流れます。






The Marines were held without a run until the bottom of the ninth with 1 out. Tasuku Hashimoto (1-for-2, 2 BB, R) recorded a single, Saburo Ohmura followed with a walk, and Gary Burnham Jr. (2-for-4, HR, R, 3 RBI) a 3-run shot, his first HR of the season. Benny Agbayani went 2-for-4 with a double.



ようやく9回裏に1死から橋本将が左前打し、続くサブローが四球を選んで1死1、2塁からバーナム・ジュニアの左中間への3ランHRで3ー5と2点差に迫ったが、反撃はここまで…。





Kick yo ass. Till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home