May 08, 2009

07:05:2009

May 7, 2009

So now that the Golden Week madness has subsided (for now), we can return to the regular scheduled programming of "Taro Inoue": This Is Your Life!"

Some highlights below:

ゴールデンウィークも終わりました。 先週木曜日から、8連休を取得したはずなのですが、全く休んだ気がしません。日常へ戻りました。

ハイライトはこちら。。。

Ogasawara hit a go-ahead three-run homer and Lee Seung Yeop hit his second home run of the night in a six-run eighth inning as the Yomiuri Giants rallied to beat the Yokohama BayStars 7-3 on Thursday.

Uchikawa and Johnson hit solo blasts in the fourth and fifth, respectively, before a RBI infield single by Yoshimura gave Yokohama a 3-0 lead in the top of the seventh.

Lee answered with a solo drive to pull the Central League leaders within two in the bottom half at Tokyo Dome.

Ogasawara's three-run shot to right put Yomiuri ahead 4-3 in the eighth. Lee added a two-run shot and Abe followed with a long ball of his own, off reliever Yamaguchi.

I started the evening with this seat.

タダ券をもらいました。まずはここから!とりあえず潜入。

Which quickly grew....

人々はどんどん集まり。。。



Thanks again for everything Yasushi! You a cool!! Thanks for the hook up.

某S先輩の計らいで、バックネット裏席へ。いつも大変お世話になっております。。。日テレに感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです。





I just thought this was cool. Japan is dope. 



巨人は1-3の八回、一死一、二塁から小笠原が7号3ランを放って逆転!李承ヨプが2 打席連続の2ラン、阿部がソロで続き計6点!こんなゲームは久しぶり!ヤバいね!

The Giants ended the night right. They gave a stellar performance.

球場のボルテージは上がりまくりです。


今までは、このコンビで野球を観戦しに行くといつも投手戦。。。ジンクス遂に破れたり!

I'm glad to report she is now back in action on the blog front. Blog vs. Blog. Who will post first?!


Ogasawara, Lee lift Yomiuri past Yokohama.


...Sing us a song...

試合の方は7-3でジャイアンツが勝利。声を張り上げて「闘魂こめて」を熱唱中。

I go out to clubs and bars, but this is a solid spot that always has some good music running.

When Lisa says "one last drink", it means for that particular minute. I gotta say though, it was good cuz we covered mad ground in a relatively short amount of time. Just didn't want to get home at 11pm is all.

Needless to say, I feel very good. Perfect night for me. Met some cool people, had a good time, listened to some good music and was home in bed by 1am.

What a joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home