OVERHYPED.
行ってきました。宗教vs科学、、、、、。

Seriously...what was the big deal about this? Movie of the year? I don't think so....I mean, it was aight...but not mind blowing.
May 15, 2009
The view from my house. Pretty damn high up.
だんだんと夜風が気持ち良い季節になって来ました。 最近は窓を少し開けて寝てたりします。
May 16, 2009
Last week, a bunch of us headed out to Urawa to catch the annual Series between the Urawa Reds and the Gamba Osaka.
I got some great snapshots of that event.
So on my Day trip in Urawa, I am having a very, very productive day. I'm rocking some major heat on my feet and I feel good!
埼玉スタジアムのフードもそれなりに充実していますが、最寄り駅である浦和美園駅周辺にはサッカーの試合開催当日「ミニ屋台村」が出現し、代表サポや他サポからも楽しみにされています。
Dogs in Japan have it good.
The secret to being the hardest working people on the planet? Discreet napping.
地球上で一番の働き者と言われる人達の秘訣は?こっそり仮眠。
チョリソ・ジャンバラヤ
これがまたデカイ!! 全部食べるのに一苦労でした…
挽肉と野菜のカレー、半熟卵のせ
Ryo
カナダ帰りの大阪市の男性。
Lisa
浦和レッズ初観戦です。
ほんとうに鳥肌ものです。おすすめします!
They have a deep love for the Reds.
地域密着の典型のようになり、社会現象にもなっています。
Again, it was a packed house and lots of shit talking between fans.
浦和レッズの大応援団。今日も5万人オーバー。
浦和レッズゴール裏レッズサポーターのゲート旗&大旗画像の写真。
中はこんな感じ!!
浦和レッズの大応援団。
屋根は、こんな感じです。
Lisa
全く断れないんです。
Nobuhisa Yamada
背番号なしです。補欠です。
Lisa
Gamba hold Reds to scoreless draw. The Reds took the initiative of the game and outnumbered Gamba with 10 shots to Gamba's five.
I was satisfied with the game, his team receiving a point for the draw in a game that they dominated.
Smokin' fans...keep doin' it.
Sometimes it's very disappointing when you don't win at home, but today no.
6:00pm:
After the game instead of fighting the crowds back to the station, we decided to go the opposite direction into Urawa; more specifically, Waura. Got some great Japanese past the midnight hour.
和浦酒場本店へ。
〆鯖
Pretty damn good!
Ryo with homies, Lisa.
10:00 pm:
Then we went and ate at our favorite neighborhood spot, Westwood.
Kansaijin. There's not too many people like Ryo in this world. Schooled in Hawaii and California. Yeah, its completely ok to be jealous.
Awsome food there and chill ambiance.
And one last thing stroke of genius:
Ryo and Lisa visiting town.
And then Saori joins for some dessert afterwards. Godiva makes this incredible ice cream. It's decadent.
Lisa
It was gross. That's when I had to wave the white flag and bounce.
Ice cream good eats! So dope.
そして破裂。
By the end of the day...I am pretty beat, but feel good about the day's events.
Later Urawa. See you soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home