KENTARO WEDS.
WEDDING FALL.
Real or fake? ニセかホンモノか?
Either way, it's pretty amazing. I think it's real. The best man's fall just looks too natural.
どっちにしろ、面白い。僕はこれがホンモノだと思います。ベストマンの転び方が自然すぎます。
June 13, 2009
Kentaro from childhood and Noriko, had a beautiful wedding up in The Meijikinekan. This was definitely a product of the positive social contagion.

Already started to feel like School Reunion. Seeing old faces and people you never have time to catch up with. Takaomi, Satoshi, Wataru, Sadaharu, Yutaka from JAM, Yusuke, and Yasuko. We came.

なんだそれ?
Conquered. And bounced. I bow in complete respect.
It was one of the best weddings I've ever been to. Congrats guys!

おめでとう!
We were all waiting for the big announcement... What was to come?

Simple perfection.

Pretty amazing shit.






And of course, the whole reason for coming down here anyway! Kentaro's wedding!

愛されてるね。祝福ムード一色に包まれました。
(Takaomi and Satoshi from Dears BRAIN...)

They're all real.
これはウソではありません。
Real or fake? ニセかホンモノか?
Either way, it's pretty amazing. I think it's real. The best man's fall just looks too natural.
どっちにしろ、面白い。僕はこれがホンモノだと思います。ベストマンの転び方が自然すぎます。
June 13, 2009
Kentaro from childhood and Noriko, had a beautiful wedding up in The Meijikinekan. This was definitely a product of the positive social contagion.
Already started to feel like School Reunion. Seeing old faces and people you never have time to catch up with. Takaomi, Satoshi, Wataru, Sadaharu, Yutaka from JAM, Yusuke, and Yasuko. We came.
なんだそれ?
Conquered. And bounced. I bow in complete respect.
It was one of the best weddings I've ever been to. Congrats guys!
おめでとう!
We were all waiting for the big announcement... What was to come?
Simple perfection.
Pretty amazing shit.
And of course, the whole reason for coming down here anyway! Kentaro's wedding!
愛されてるね。祝福ムード一色に包まれました。
(Takaomi and Satoshi from Dears BRAIN...)
They're all real.
これはウソではありません。


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home